Recently Facebook announced that its having more than 750 Million active users. And half of them use Facebook several times a day, an average user spending 55 minutes per day, average facebook user having 130 friends.
So let me ask you – Are you using Facebook to maximize your Business?
If you say No, then you must be kidding!!
Off late Facebook has done many changes to it. Starting with – Tabs are gone, Static FBML is no more there, it has been replaced by iframes. Page owners can masquerade as a Page. Pages are more clear and less clustered, facebook giving you more control over news feed and you can even make Skype call from Facebook. Facebook is doing everything possible to be a stop station for users and fulfilling all their communication needs. And this is why it’s so essential to have you business on Facebook.
Here’s few basic things you must consider to brand you business on Facebook
- To start with you should have a good looking, feeling happy, enjoying Profile pic. Avoid using logos, landscapes, actress, etc. etc. as your profile pic. It’s the first thing someone sees when they land on your profile.
- Fill in you profile with true information and present yourself in a manner in which your target audience like it to be.
- Obtain a Facebook vanity URL so that people can find you easily.
- Add your Facebook URL to your Email Signature and even you can get it printed on your Business Cards. Don’t shy away from doing so, today Facebook is the buzz word over the internet and it’s the place where world meets, so go ahead and try it. You will end up connecting with thousands of people.
- Unique Tip: Before leaving for a trip check in your Facebook Account and post an update mentioned that ‘place in particular’ along with the ‘pitch’ so that you could meet the people in your facebook friend list where your in their city or country. And before meeting them take out some time to check their profile and know their area of interest
- Use Find Friends for suggestions of other people you may know to expand your network even further.
- Use of Video – its highly recommended to use Video of your business or yourself branding. Number one advantage of doing so is people get to know that you are real. Obviously people would like to buy from someone who’s real, whom they can trust. You can add a small video of yourself talking your business or yourself.
- Killer Tip: Create a Facebook Fan Page. This is a lethal tool. You must have a fan page of your business or you (if you are branding yourself). Add basic information to the while setting up the page. Share upcoming event, conference and other programs where you will be present. Connect with other pages and groups related to your niche. And don’t forget to interact with you followers. They want to see your presence. Generate valuable content for them and let them know you are there, don’t allow them to forget you. Your conent should be such which your audience want to share and when your friends do that it goes Viral. But make sure not to over do i.e. don’t post useless content. To get more like to your fan page you can offer free gifts to fans, like some e-book or exclusive access to some report, etc.
- And when Facebook can offer so much, Facebook ads could be tried at least once to see its result. Adding to it Facebook ads ahs take over the market from Google ad words.
- Use Facebook Insight – if you are using any tool, you must measure its impact. It helps you gain access on the activity of your followers like from where they are what are their habits and other useful information. Its like Google Analytics for Facebook.
- Start Facebook Commenting – This is very effective way of getting your Brand / Business noticed by others. Do facebook comments by logging into Facebook as your Brand page and then do the comments.
If you some more advice on same kindly share in the comments section so that it could help people in growing their business on Facebook.Tags: facebook marketing, facebook promotion, facebook promotion tips, generate leads on facebook, social media marketing, vineet gupta