Google AdSense is a Platform from Google which allows website owner’s to earn from their Blog or Website without any much efforts other than initial setting up of the system.
If you have a Blog or a Website you can sign up for Google AdSense and make money through it. It´s Quick, Easy to Set Up and Free. Google’s AdSense is an attractive revenue making opportunity for small, medium and large web sites since a long time. Google AdSense program is based on Pay-Per-Click (PPC). When someone clicks on the ads on your website, few cents are added into your Google AdSense Account.
Most people have heard about Google AdSense but many of them don’t have clear idea how to use it in efficient way. There are effective ways through which you can maximize your income through Google AdSense and once you understand it properly you can start earning a decent income when you are sleeping.
How Google AdSense Works?
Once you have your Blog or Website running online you can sign up for Google AdSense and Google starts displaying contextual ads on your website. The ads displaying on your website will be relevant to the content of your website. For example – if your website is about online gaming, the Google ads will then be related to Online Gaming in some way. As you give information to Google they will give the ad relevant to your area. If you are based in USA, the ads that will appear will be relevant to the buyers in USA.
Continuing with the previous example of ‘Online Gaming’ understand the beauty of this program. The visitors on your website are already interested in ‘Online Gaming’ that why they are on your website and Google AdSense allows you to customize the ads appearance in accordance with your websites appearance. Hence visitors are more likely to click on the ads and in return you make money, it’s a win win situation for all.
Making a Strategy for Google AdSense
In order to earn good amount of income from Google AdSense you should have traffic coming onto your website everyday, or you need to have a separate strategy to up the number of visitors. Some people even end up having multiple websites for just the sake making money from Google AdSense on different niche, to name few – Personal Development, Computer Software, Jokes, Wallpapers, etc. etc. And there’s no harm in doing so. Its one time effort in setting up multiple websites, once you have bought domains and hosting, you have your website up and running. You just have to ensure that you keep updating it to attract more traffic to it. And you will be paid for the clicks on your website 🙂
Signing up for Google AdSense
Signing up for Google AdSense is very easy and painless. Go to https://www.google.com/adsense and provide the information it asks for. They will ask you for the details of your website where you want to place the ad. After this initial step you need to wait till Google accepts approves your website, this is to weed out the spammers and illegal sites. On getting the approval you will be able to sign in and simply you can copy and paste the HTML on the pages where you want to display the ad.
Few things to consider before applying for Google AdSense:
• You must be 18 years of age to participate in Google AdSense program.
• Your Payee Name should be same as your Bank Account.
• A paid domain Is recommended and you must be the owner of that domain.
• Have Unique and Quality content on your website. It seems to be the easiest task to copy and paste the content from other websites, but let me tell you Search Engines HATE this. If you are doing this or if you do this you are loosing out on Search Engines.
• Add Google Analytics code to your website. It will ensure Google that you are the owner of the website.
• Do not click on your ads yourself. This is the most common mistake people do in order to make money quickly through Google AdSense. Google will catch you and your account will be suspended, and you may not get any of the earned amount. However, if you click it one or two times by mistake Google will keep that earning but may not punish you till it happen constantly.
• Don’t Hide your ad by making it same color as of background or try hiding Google’s Logo as it violates Google’s Terms of Service.
• Don’t ask your friends and colleagues to click on your ad and neither use automated tools and software to click on the ads on your website.
• Make separate pages for ads
Doing the above, Dirty Tricks, its easy for Google to catch it and it will slap you by banning your Google AdSense Account and therefore, you loosing the amount earned.
Its better to be patient and let it happen in a natural way.
If you wish to share something on the current topic please write in your comments in the box below.
PS: If you want to CREATE WEALTH, then I will Highly Recommend you to concentrate in Network Marketing Business. Get involved in a good Network Marketing Business and work there for at least 4 to 5 years. The Wealth you can create there you may not even had imagined in your life. It’s the potential of a “NETWORK” that works.
Tags: earn from internet, google adsense, make money online, make money with google, vineet gupta