Agile was launched in the year 2001, and even then, people already knew that it was going to be useful. It is comprised of different types of approaches wherein it is evident that the things that are needed will be achieved by constant learning, planning, and team development.
Through Agile, it becomes easier for team members to come up with different products or reach decisions for what they would need to do.
The popularity of Agile methodology
The Agile framework was created to make the workflow more efficient:
- Proper documentation would improve the way that the software works.
- There is always a chance that companies would need to collaborate with their customers to get the desired results.
- There is a need to respond to potential changes immediately.
- Different processes and tools would require interactions from users.
When Agile methodology was not available yet, people must have a lot of code on hand before they can start software development. They need to have a lot of documentation, and this has slowed down the development of the software.
From the documentation needed to the technical department, and finally the technical documentation, people would need to allot time just to get the software done.
When customers need any changes to be done with the code, they have to spend a lot of time. There is a process that should be followed, and to change something, the whole process should be done all over again.
Through Agile development Methodology, it became obvious that software development can be much faster. It is more focused on what people can do and how they can maximize their time more.
Various tools can be used with it to make developing software even easier. The fact that it can lessen the amount of time needed to work on something is primarily the reason why it is trendy.
Why do a lot of companies use Agile Methodology?
The fact that Agile is faster is always going to be one of the reasons why companies like it very much. It will be easy for Agile to work on the pre−development process in a matter of weeks.
This means that the software can already be developed in months. This is different from how software development was done in the past, wherein developers would require at least a year to complete the software.
Other reasons include the following:
- The agile methodology will focus more on the customers who will use the software. It is also focused more on the possible results. The fact that software development is much faster means that customers can be happy. If some changes need to be made, it will not take months to do.
- Different Agile methodologies can be used. If you are familiar with Scrum and eXtreme programming (XP), then you know that these are easy to use.
- Improve overall productivity with the use of Agile methodology. This is meant to make you more productive. The overall goal of Agile is clear from the very start, and this will always be more efficient for a lot of people.
- Agile is considered to be a trustworthy methodology. The different teams that are working on the software will know their own paths to take. They would always make an effort to create software that will be safe and effective.
Do you know that different companies would use Agile so that they can manage the different teams better? This also explains why a lot of companies have already started to shift to Agile.
How can an Agile software developer become needed in using Agile methodology?
One thing that can make Agile software development different from other types of methodologies is that it would require people to collaborate and work together to reach their goals faster.
This means that an Agile software developer must be someone who knows how to be a team player. This should be someone who is more than willing to reach out to other people for the data and information that they may need.
Agile software developers should tend to become sustainable and to make the most out of the time that they are using.
This means that they are going to work on the software while maintaining a positive relationship with their clients and with each other.
An Agile software developer is considered to be very valuable because even though they would like to exert their knowledge and creativity, they know that they have to work well with other people. It is through working together that they would be able to achieve their goals like the development of the software on time.
Agile comes with a lot of benefits. It comes with an incremental approach. It is known to be one of the most flexible methods that are available in the market right now. If some changes need to be made even after the software has been released, it is possible.
This is different from how other methodologies are. All of its benefits will outweigh the benefits of other methods. The advantages of using this method have made this very popular among companies.
The Agile software developer salary is considered to be better as compared to other developers. This is probably because it is more in demand than other developers.
Don't Fall Behind
Stay updated with the latest happening from Marketing industry!
Leave a Reply