Strategy planning to do SEO confidently and improve small problems with time, while following Google updates is a total package which needs to be knit by careful thinking and conceptual handling of the job. This can be nurtured day by day, by following some simple and constructive steps, which are discussed in this article.
Building and implementing effective SEO strategy is a must if you want to see your website shine in search engine listings. The better you understand the SEO tricks, tactics, and the pitfalls, the better it is for devising your effective SEO strategy. So, whenever you hire an SEO services company, make sure it has a knowledgeable and experienced team.
On-page and Off-page SEO
SEO has two aspects. One is on-page SEO, and the other is off-page SEO. On-page SEO comprises of all the jobs you do on the page that means on your website. This includes code, content, design, side loading features, sitemap, the styling of content, keyword research and use and many such things. Overall, it prepares the page to be indexed by a search engine soon and indexed for the set of keywords you targeted.
The other wing of SEO is off-page SEO. This is how you promote the site on other platforms and through activities outside the website. This includes primarily building supporting content through the web. Building backlinks through blogs and another type of content, social media presence, link exchanging through right means, posting blog comments, linking to high authority sites to bring more prominence and trust to your content, etc.
The stepwise guide to advanced SEO
1) Understanding the goal of the business or service is primarily important.
2) Know where the product will be marketed and the geographical areas for branding or popularizing the site is next step.
3) Next, comes understanding the product or service and its uses and benefits. Know what client wants to tell his visitors.
4) Competitor analysis comes next. Find out how the competitors are marketing their business.
5) Keyword research must be done next. Using efficient keywords research tools, your own ideas, and Google suggestions you can find the top 10-20 keywords. A mix of the best competitive keywords, potential yet least competitive keywords, and LSI and long tail keywords must be chosen.
6) SEO-friendly content must be developed for the site, while site also needs to undergo development to accommodate codes and design for on-page SEO.
7) Include high-quality images in your content as it attracts users and encourages them to stay on the page for long. Images also allow you to break content into chunks and enhance readability.
8) Refresh existing content by adding more info, changing sub-headings, including keywords, etc.
9) YouTube videos and testimonials can do wonders. So, do explore this.
10) Keywords must be used carefully and naturally in good quality content and posted on site.
11) Internal pages of the site must be well- linked.
12) Site loading speed, responsive designing etc. must be checked and improved.
13) The reaction of visitors by beta testing must be done.
14) URLs need to be simple and optimized.
15) Read and analyze user feedback and update your strategies suitably.
16) Create engaging landing pages for top keywords.
17) With analytical tools the site’s traffic, visitors specific to demographics time etc. need to be checked and accordingly content, pages, keyword placement, keyword exclusion and inclusion must be planned and done.
18) Observe changes in Google updates and fine-tune your SEO strategy accordingly.
19) Never stop backlink building and other off-page SEO jobs.
20) Use the social media extensively, actively, and interestingly to make a brand out of the site, and make its presence popular.
These steps when carefully followed can give you immense success in SEO and can help you plan things in the most strategic way. It is important to mention that building effective SEO strategy is a continuous job. SEO experts study the results of their SEO efforts and change their strategy if need be.Tags: off-page SEO strategy, SEO strategy, SEO tricks, SEO tricks on-page SEO strategy